Thursday, September 10, 2009

Here we go...

Hello and welcome to my blog! I am going to assume that you are here for one of three reasons:

1. You are a family member or friend of mine whom I invited to follow my blog.
2. You are a family member of friend of mine who clicked the link from my facebook profile.
3. You are a sketchy facebook/cyper stalker.

For those of you in category 1 or 2, I'm excited to share my experience with you. If, deep down, you know you belong to category 3, please leave now.

Now on to what really matters: me - just kidding (though, of course, this is MY blog, so if you're not a big fan of mine, all you have to do is click that x in the top right hand corner of your browser and you'll be free of me). Seriously though, I'm really looking forward to sharing my Chilean adventures with you throughout the next few months. I plan to post pictures that hopefully correspond to a good story or two (stories that don't require "...and then I found five dollars" or "...and then I did a roundoff" at the end). In the event that nothing of interest happens to me, I will certinaly post a few random stories that I made up.

Anywho, thanks for stopping by and remember that you can always reach me via email or Skype!

Kelly :)

"Maybe in order to understand mankind we have to look at that word itself. MANKIND. Basically, it's made up of two separate words "mank" and "ind." What do these words mean? It's a mystery and that's why so is mankind." - Deep Thoughts by Jack Handey

3 comments:

  1. Thank Youuuu. Thank Youuuuu.

    ReplyDelete
  2. K- Personally, I'm looking forward to reading "and then I did a roundoff off of the "dumdum" statue at Easter Island... or "and then I did a roundoff off of Machu Picchu".... anyways- have fun!! Can't wait to see photos/read your commentary;)
    xoxo L

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Kelly Ann Fee,

    I am praying for you night and day. I love you dearly. Buy the "trinity Grace Church" worship album, "Without End." Bomb.com... in case you have already forgotten how to speak english... tu eres la bomba.com

    ReplyDelete